- 3 NAIA National Tournaments (1973, 1990, 1992)
- 1 NAIA District Championship (1990)
- 22 NAIA District Tournaments
- 3 NAIA Top 25 National Rankings (1990, 1991, 1992)
- 4 Northwest Conference Tournaments (1997-1998, 2009-2010, 2012-2013, 2016-17)
- 2 Cascade Conference Tournaments (1994, 1995)
- 2 NCCAA National Tournaments (1985, 1987)
- 7 NCCAA Regional Tournaments (1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988)
- 1 NCCAA National Coach of the Year
- 3 NAIA District Coaches of the Year
- 2 Northwest Conference Coaches of the Year
- 17 All-Americans
- 3 NBA Draft Picks
Field Goal %
Pts off Turnovers
2nd Chance Pts
Pts in the Paint
A Winning Tradition
By: Alex Plusquellec
The Pioneers opened the game on fire from behind the arc, knocking down a trio of three pointers in the opening minutes. Lewis and Clark led by as much as 12 in the first half, but the Bruins made their run.
Trailing 27-15, Lacey went on his own 10-0 run to get the Bruins within two. The Bruins took their first lead on Kevin Dent's layup with 7:41 to play in the half.
Tyler Yost helped the Bruins build a five point lead at the six minute mark, but the Pioneers were able to erase the deficit and roll into halftime leading, 44-42.
Rico put the Bruins back in front to open the second half with a three pointer assisted by Green-Richards. The Bruins held steady, taking a three point lead inside 10 minutes to play. Rico found his groove again, ripping off six straight to push the lead to nine.
The Pioneers continued to battle, clawing their way back to regain the lead 78-76 with 56 seconds to play. Rico got into the lane to finish a game-tying layup, but the Pioneers were able to get to the free throw line in the final seconds and secure an 81-78 victory.
Lacey handed in a 20 point, six rebound night, while Rico went for 20 points, four rebounds and two steals. Green-Richards added 14 points.
What It Means:
The Bruins now sit at 5-12 and 1-7 in the Northwest Conference.
What Comes Next:
The Bruins are back in action Friday, Jan. 26, as they host the Willamette Bearcats at 8 p.m.