- 3 NAIA National Tournaments (1973, 1990, 1992)
- 1 NAIA District Championship (1990)
- 22 NAIA District Tournaments
- 3 NAIA Top 25 National Rankings (1990, 1991, 1992)
- 4 Northwest Conference Tournaments (1997-1998, 2009-2010, 2012-2013, 2016-17)
- 2 Cascade Conference Tournaments (1994, 1995)
- 2 NCCAA National Tournaments (1985, 1987)
- 7 NCCAA Regional Tournaments (1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988)
- 1 NCCAA National Coach of the Year
- 3 NAIA District Coaches of the Year
- 2 Northwest Conference Coaches of the Year
- 17 All-Americans
- 3 NBA Draft Picks
A Winning Tradition
Basketball at George Fox: A ‘family’ on the court
Our men’s basketball program is a family in which coaches and players engage in life-changing relationships. Our coaching staff is intentional in developing our athletes’ basketball skills to maximize their abilities on the court while aiding their academic and spiritual growth off it.
Ultimately, it’s our goal to not only bond as a team on the floor, but to create an environment that fosters character development, good citizenship and servant-leadership as young men transition into manhood.
Why play for us? Let me give you three good reasons …
- We play a fast style that encompasses an attacking offensive and defensive system.
- We value our athletes as people, not just basketball players.
- We are intentional in our relationship development and in being connected with our athletes.
If you have any questions about our program, don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-554-2918.
- Maco "Shark" Hamilton, Head Coach
George Fox: A top-ranked Christian college
- We are top-flight Christian university, ranked among the top Christian colleges in the nation (Forbes) and in the first tier of U.S. News & World Report’s Best Regional Universities (West) category.
- You will get the opportunity to compete in a Christ-centered program that emphasizes good citizenship, sportsmanship and a commitment to team.
- Our mission in athletics is to “provide the most formative athletic experience in the country.”
- You won’t be another “number.” You will “Be Known” at a university with a student-to-faculty ratio of 13.6-to-1.
Become an NCAA student-athlete
At the Division III level, we maintain a proper perspective between academics and athletics. Character, work ethic, sportsmanship and teamwork take precedence over winning. Such a commitment reflects our philosophy that the athletic arena is more than just a place where games are played – it’s a venue vitally critical to your leadership development, mentoring and education.
The region’s premier small-college conference
George Fox is a member of the NCAA Division III Northwest Conference, a group of nine selective private colleges which all rank in the first tier of U.S. News' National Liberal Arts Colleges or Regional University categories. The other members are Lewis & Clark College, Linfield College, Pacific Lutheran University, Pacific University, University of Puget Sound, Whitman College, Whitworth University and Willamette University.