- 2 NCCAA National Championships (1988, 1990)
- 4 NCCAA National Tournaments (1986, 1987, 1988, 1990)
- 4 NCCAA District/Regional Championships (1986, 1987, 1988, 1990)
- 6 NCCAA District/Regional Tournaments (1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990)
- 1 NAIA National Tournament (1993)
- 1 NAIA Regional/Area Championship (1993)
- 3 NAIA Regional/Area Tournaments (1993, 1996, 1998)
- 2 NAIA District Championships (1990, 1993)
- 5 NAIA District Tournaments (1988, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993)
- 2 Northwest Conference Tournaments (1995, 1996)
- 1 Cascade Conference Tournament (1994)
- 4 NAIA Top 25 National Rankings (1992, 1993, 1994, 1995)
- 1 NCCAA National Player of the Year (Dan LaVeine, 1990)
- 1 NSCAA/Umbro National Goalkeeper of the Year (Jeff Nelson, 1994)
- 1 NAIA Area Coach of the Year
- 1 NAIA District Coach of the Year
- 34 All-Americans
- 16 Academic All-Americans
- 11 players signed to professional contracts
Shots (on goal)
A Winning Tradition
Photo Taken By: Jake Ryan, Student Photographer
NEWBERG, Ore. --- The Bruins completed their weekend homestand against Puget Sound, Sunday, as the Bruins lost to the Loggers, 4-1.
The Loggers scored in the 10th and 27th minute to take a 2-0 lead, but Austin Ziegler helped the Bruins get within one at the 33rd minute. The Bruins won a corner, and Trevor Martin served up a well-hit ball in the middle, which found Ziegler's head for the first goal of the game for the Bruins. The goal marked the first in the four year career for the defender.
The Bruins went into the break down by one, 2-1.
The Loggers continued their impressive play into the second, scoring two more goals (63rd and 70th minute). Despite the Loggers tallying two more goals in the final half, the Bruins out-shot the Loggers 9-7.
Ziegler led the Bruins with one shot that resulted in a goal, while Rowan Blake fired off three shots – two on goal. Ricardo Sotelo recorded six saves in the match with 10 goals on frame.
What It Means:
The Bruins fall to 0-2 in the Northwest Conference and 0-6-1 overall.
What Comes Next:
The Bruins hit the road on Sept. 24 against Linfield at 2:30p.m.