- 2 NCCAA National Championships (1988, 1990)
- 4 NCCAA National Tournaments (1986, 1987, 1988, 1990)
- 4 NCCAA District/Regional Championships (1986, 1987, 1988, 1990)
- 6 NCCAA District/Regional Tournaments (1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990)
- 1 NAIA National Tournament (1993)
- 1 NAIA Regional/Area Championship (1993)
- 3 NAIA Regional/Area Tournaments (1993, 1996, 1998)
- 2 NAIA District Championships (1990, 1993)
- 5 NAIA District Tournaments (1988, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993)
- 2 Northwest Conference Tournaments (1995, 1996)
- 1 Cascade Conference Tournament (1994)
- 4 NAIA Top 25 National Rankings (1992, 1993, 1994, 1995)
- 1 NCCAA National Player of the Year (Dan LaVeine, 1990)
- 1 NSCAA/Umbro National Goalkeeper of the Year (Jeff Nelson, 1994)
- 1 NAIA Area Coach of the Year
- 1 NAIA District Coach of the Year
- 34 All-Americans
- 16 Academic All-Americans
- 11 players signed to professional contracts
Shots (on goal)
A Winning Tradition
Photo Taken By: Puget Sound Athletics
TACOMA, Wash. --- The George Fox men's soccer team headed up north Saturday for a Northwest Conference game against the Puget Sound Loggers. The Loggers defeated the Bruins, 4-0.
Puget Sound was able to get on the board in the 11th minute after a header off a corner found the back of the net. The Loggers needed only 10 more minutes before the second goal to produce an early 2-0 lead.
Moises Manon had a nice look at the net in the 27th minute, but a save by Loggers' keeper Robert Jorgensen kept the Bruins off the board.
The Loggers responded two minutes after Manon's shot with a counter attack that resulted in the third goal of the game.
The Bruins went into the half down 3-0.
The fourth goal of the game came in the 64th minutes, but the Bruins never lost hope. The Bruins finished the game with seven total shots and five of those being on frame.
What It Means:
The Bruins stand at 4-10 on the season and move to 2-6 in the NWC.
What Comes Next:
The Bruins continue their Washington trip with a game against Pacific Lutheran, Sunday, Oct. 15, at 12p.m.