- Two NCCAA National Championships (1988, 1990)
- Four NCCAA National Tournaments (1986, 1987, 1988, 1990)
- Four NCCAA District/Regional Championships (1986, 1987, 1988, 1990)
- Six NCCAA District/Regional Tournaments (1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990)
- One NAIA National Tournament (1993)
- One NAIA Regional/Area Championship (1993)
- Three NAIA Regional/Area Tournaments (1993, 1996, 1998)
- Two NAIA District Championships (1990, 1993)
- Five NAIA District Tournaments (1988, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993)
- Two Northwest Conference Tournaments (1995, 1996)
- One Cascade Conference Tournament (1994)
- Four NAIA Top 25 National Rankings (1992, 1993, 1994, 1995)
- One NCCAA National Player of the Year (Dan LaVeine, 1990)
- One NSCAA/Umbro National Goalkeeper of the Year (Jeff Nelson, 1994)
- One NAIA Area Coach of the Year
- One NAIA District Coach of the Year
- 34 All-Americans
- 16 Academic All-Americans
- 11 players signed to professional contracts
A Winning Tradition
NEWBERG, Ore. --- After six seasons at the helm of the George Fox men's soccer program, Luis Del Rio has announced his resignation to director of athletics Adam Puckett, as announced here Friday.
Del Rio came to George Fox in 2012 after recording two Oregon 5A boys' soccer state championships in 2010 and 2011. He finishes his time at George Fox with an overall record of 17-91-9 and a Northwest Conference record of 9-69-6. His highest finish in conference came in the 2015 and 2016 season when the Bruins placed seventh. During his time, Del Rio had four players named on the All-NWC team.
"Luis has served the University with a great amount of character, integrity and passion over the past 5 seasons," said Puckett. "I want to thank him for his dedication and service."
Puckett also added, "We are looking to hire a head coach who will build a program that will reflect the department's mission of athletic excellence, academic success and Christ-like character, who has the vision to take our men's soccer team to an elite level of competition."
George Fox will start its national search for a new head coach in December with the hopes of hiring a new coach by the spring of 2018.