- 2 NCCAA National Championships (1988, 1990)
- 4 NCCAA National Tournaments (1986, 1987, 1988, 1990)
- 4 NCCAA District/Regional Championships (1986, 1987, 1988, 1990)
- 6 NCCAA District/Regional Tournaments (1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990)
- 1 NAIA National Tournament (1993)
- 1 NAIA Regional/Area Championship (1993)
- 3 NAIA Regional/Area Tournaments (1993, 1996, 1998)
- 2 NAIA District Championships (1990, 1993)
- 5 NAIA District Tournaments (1988, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993)
- 2 Northwest Conference Tournaments (1995, 1996)
- 1 Cascade Conference Tournament (1994)
- 4 NAIA Top 25 National Rankings (1992, 1993, 1994, 1995)
- 1 NCCAA National Player of the Year (Dan LaVeine, 1990)
- 1 NSCAA/Umbro National Goalkeeper of the Year (Jeff Nelson, 1994)
- 1 NAIA Area Coach of the Year
- 1 NAIA District Coach of the Year
- 34 All-Americans
- 16 Academic All-Americans
- 11 players signed to professional contracts
A Winning Tradition
Play in one of West Coast’s most competitive conferences
Are you looking for an opportunity to play collegiate soccer in one of the most competitive conferences on the West Coast? If you possess strong skills and are dedicated to working hard to improve your game, consider competing for George Fox University.
Here, you will have the chance to take the pitch at one of the top Christian colleges in the nation (Forbes). I am excited about the strong nucleus of players we have, and I look forward to seeing what you can contribute to the program.
You will also have the chance to play your home games at the newly constructed Austin Sports Complex, arguably one of the finest soccer facilities in the Northwest Conference.
If you have any questions about the men's soccer program, don’t hesitate to contact Adam Puckett or 503-554-2910.
- Adam Puckett, Director of Athletics
George Fox: A top-ranked Christian college
- We are a top-flight Christian university, ranked among the top Christian colleges in the nation (Forbes) and in the first tier of U.S. News & World Report’s Best Regional Universities (West) category.
- You will get the opportunity to compete in a Christ-centered program that emphasizes good citizenship, sportsmanship and a commitment to the team.
- Our mission in athletics is to “provide the most formative athletic experience in the country.”
- You won’t be another “number.” You will “Be Known” at a university with a student-to-faculty ratio of 13.6-to-1.
Become an NCAA student-athlete
At the Division III level, we maintain a proper perspective between academics and athletics. Character, work ethic, sportsmanship and teamwork take precedence over winning. Such a commitment reflects our philosophy that the athletic arena is more than just a place where games are played – it’s a venue vitally critical to your leadership development, mentoring and education.
The region’s premier small-college conference
George Fox is a member of the NCAA Division III Northwest Conference, a group of nine selective private colleges which all rank in the first tier of U.S. News' National Liberal Arts Colleges or Regional University categories. The other members are Lewis & Clark College, Linfield College, Pacific Lutheran University, Pacific University, University of Puget Sound, Whitman College, Whitworth University and Willamette University.