- 5 Northwest Conference Tournaments (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)
- 2 All-Americans (Spencer Watanabe, Alex Namba)
A Winning Tradition
Bruin tennis: ‘Tight-knit and hard-working’
Our program promotes a strong team culture emphasizing competitiveness and a commitment to one another. We are extremely committed to excelling in everything we do, whether it be in academics or on the court. You won’t find another team in the country that is as tight-knit and hard working as ours.
Among region’s top-ranked programs
In four years we have turned around the program from being at the bottom of the conference to back-to-back top-two finishes in the Northwest Conference. We’ve also earned recognition by being ranked among the top 10 in the regional rankings.
Come to our beautiful Newberg, Ore., campus. I’d love to meet you in person and introduce you to other team members. You are also invited to watch us practice. I’m confident you will like what you see.
If you have any questions about our program, don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or 503-554-2714.
- Neal Ninteman, Head Coach
George Fox: A top-ranked Christian college
- We are top-flight Christian university, ranked among the top Christian colleges in the nation (Forbes) and in the first tier of U.S. News & World Report’s Best Regional Universities (West) category.
- You will get the opportunity to compete in a Christ-centered program that emphasizes good citizenship, sportsmanship and a commitment to team.
- Our mission in athletics is to “provide the most formative athletic experience in the country.”
- You won’t be another “number.” You will “Be Known” at a university with a student-to-faculty ratio of 13.6-to-1.
Become an NCAA student-athlete
At the Division III level, we maintain a proper perspective between academics and athletics. Character, work ethic, sportsmanship and teamwork take precedence over winning. Such a commitment reflects our philosophy that the athletic arena is more than just a place where games are played – it’s a venue vitally critical to your leadership development, mentoring and education.
The region’s premier small-college conference
George Fox is a member of the NCAA Division III Northwest Conference, a group of nine selective private colleges which all rank in the first tier of U.S. News' National Liberal Arts Colleges or Regional University categories. The other members are Lewis & Clark College, Linfield College, Pacific Lutheran University, Pacific University, University of Puget Sound, Whitman College, Whitworth University and Willamette University.