- 1 NCAA Regional Tournament (2016)
- 1 NAIA Regional Tournament (1994)
- 1 NAIA District Championship (1994)
- 1 Cascade Conference Championship (1994)
- 4 Northwest Conference Tournament (2012, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- 1 NAIA District Coach of the Year
- 3 Northwest Conference Coaches of the Year
- 1 (NFCA) Division III National Pitcher of the Week (Abbie Bergerson, 2015)
- 2 NFCA All-West Region Second Team
A Winning Tradition
Dedicated to developing you as a player and growth as a person
As a softball player at George Fox, you will get the opportunity to truly find a balance between school, your sport and faith. We are dedicated not only to developing your skills as a player, but to your growth as a person in all aspects of your life – academically, athletically, socially and spiritually.
Compete with some of the best teams in the nation
We compete with the best small-college teams in the nation, and we play in arguably the toughest Division III conference in the country. We realize that if we can compete at the top of our conference, we can compete at the national level. We are right on the cusp of doing that on a consistent basis. Isn’t that something you want to be a part of? You can be the difference that helps us take this program to the next level.
If you have any questions about our program, don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or 503-554-2921.
- Jessica Hollen, Head Coach
George Fox: A top-ranked Christian college
- We are top-flight Christian university, ranked among the top Christian colleges in the nation (Forbes) and in the first tier of U.S. News & World Report’s Best Regional Universities (West) category.
- You will get the opportunity to compete in a Christ-centered program that emphasizes good citizenship, sportsmanship and a commitment to team.
- Our mission in athletics is to “provide the most formative athletic experience in the country.”
- You won’t be another “number.” You will “Be Known” at a university with a student-to-faculty ratio of 13.6-to-1.
Become an NCAA student-athlete
At the Division III level, we maintain a proper perspective between academics and athletics. Character, work ethic, sportsmanship and teamwork take precedence over winning. Such a commitment reflects our philosophy that the athletic arena is more than just a place where games are played – it’s a venue vitally critical to your leadership development, mentoring and education.
The region’s premier small-college conference
George Fox is a member of the NCAA Division III Northwest Conference, a group of nine selective private colleges which all rank in the first tier of U.S. News' National Liberal Arts Colleges or Regional University categories. The other members are Lewis & Clark College, Linfield College, Pacific Lutheran University, Pacific University, University of Puget Sound, Whitman College, Whitworth University and Willamette University.