- Eight NCAA D-III National Championship Tournaments (2010-8th; 2011-12th; 2012-7th; 2013-4th; 2014-9th; 2015-6th; 2016-T-3rd; 2017-2nd)
- Eight Northwest Conference Champions (2010; 2011; 2012; 2013; 2014; 2015; 2016; 2017)
- Eight Top 25 National Rankings (2010-7th; 2011-7th; 2012-7th; 2013-5th; 2014-10th; 2015 - 2nd; 2016-2nd; 2017-1st)
- Nine straight winning seasons (2009-17)
- 63 tournament wins in program's nine seasons
- Overall record of 729-186-1 in program's nine seasons (.796)
- 12 All-Americans, 18 All-West Region players, 32 All-Conference players
- Two PING National Player of the Year (Kelsey Morrison, 2013; Sydney Maluenda, 2015)
- One WGCA National Freshman of the Year (Sydney Maluenda, 2014)
- Eight NWC Players of the Year
- Three West Region Coach of the Year awards (2009-10, 2015-16, 2016-17)
- Five NWC Coach of the Year awards (2010-11, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15, 2016-17)
- Six WGCA All-American Scholars, Three Academic All-District student-athletes
- Five Academic All-Americans
A Winning Tradition
PLEASANTON, Calif. --- The No. 2-ranked George Fox women's golf team mixed up the competition Monday, as the Bruins headed to the Tim Tierney Pioneer Shootout to compete with some of the best NCAA Division II programs in the country.
George Fox finished the first round sitting in eighth out of 17 teams. No. 23 California Baptist University leads the tournament with a 306, while Academy of Art is in second with a 309. No. 14 CSU San Marcos is in third after a 313 first round and Sonoma State is in fourth with a 316.
Iris Kawada and Kayle Hunn both recorded a 7-over-par 79 to sit tied for 18th. Janelle Decker signed an 84 to place T-48th, while Kristin Elich carded an 85 to place T-56th. Rachel Drgastin finished with an 86 to place T-61st. Tianna Brown and Alexandria McMenamin played as individuals for the Bruins. Brown finished her day with an 87 to place T-65th, while McMenamin shot a 90 to take T-75th.
As a team, the Bruins shot a 327 to sit 14 strokes back from the top three.
What Comes Next:
The Bruins will tee off Tuesday, March 6 to finish off the final round of the Tim Tierney Pioneer Shootout.