- 2 NCCAA National Championships (1984, 1987)
- 1 NAIA National Tournament (1998)
- 1 Women's Conference of Independent Colleges Championship (1982)
- 1 Northwest Conference Championship (1998)
- 2 NCCAA National Coaches of the Year
- 2 NAIA District Coaches of the Year
- 1 Northwest Conference Coach of the Year
- 13 All-Americans
- 5 Academic All-Americans
A Winning Tradition
Volleyball at George Fox: Striving for Greatness Together
As Bruins, our integrity and authenticity on and off the court drives our relationships with each other and our competitive success. We strive to give athletes a fun, meaningful and competitive experience they'll never forget – and a community of Bruins they'll never lose.
On the volleyball team, we embrace the challenge of playing outside our comfort zones. Without pushing ourselves, we lose our ability to learn and improve, because it's pushing through our imperfections that allows us to succeed.
We're tenacious competitors every time we set foot in the gym, whether it's a practice or a game. We believe what we do both on and off the court defines who we are as a team, and when we dedicate ourselves together to the smallest details, we create a winning culture.
If you have any questions about our program, don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.
- Emily Palkert, Head Coach
George Fox: A top-ranked Christian college
- We are top-flight Christian university, ranked among the top Christian colleges in the nation (Forbes) and in the first tier of U.S. News & World Report’s Best Regional Universities (West) category.
- You will get the opportunity to compete in a Christ-centered program that emphasizes good citizenship, sportsmanship and a commitment to team.
- Our mission in athletics is to “provide the most formative athletic experience in the country.”
- You won’t be another “number.” You will “Be Known” at a university with a student-to-faculty ratio of 14-to-1.
Become an NCAA student-athlete
At the Division III level, we maintain a proper perspective between academics and athletics. Character, work ethic, sportsmanship and teamwork take precedence over winning. Such a commitment reflects our philosophy that the athletic arena is more than just a place where games are played – it’s a venue vitally critical to your leadership development, mentoring and education.
The region’s premier small-college conference
George Fox is a member of the NCAA Division III Northwest Conference, a group of nine selective private colleges which all rank in the first tier of U.S. News' National Liberal Arts Colleges or Regional University categories. The other members are Lewis & Clark College, Linfield College, Pacific Lutheran University, Pacific University, University of Puget Sound, Whitman College, Whitworth University and Willamette University.