- 8 NAIA Men's National Meets (5 Top 10 finishes)
- 5 NAIA District Men's Championships (1977, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992)
- 1 NCCAA Women's National Championship (1988)
- 9 NAIA Women's National Meets (6 Top 10 finishes)
- 6 NAIA Women's District Championships (1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993)
- 1 Cascade Conference Women's Championship (1994)
- 2 NAIA Region Coaches of the Year
- 10 Conference / District Coaches of the Year
- 23 All-Americans (6 men, 17 women)
- 53 Academic All-Americans (18 men, 35 women)
A Winning Tradition
The place to run
If you’re a cross country runner, you’re going to love running at George Fox University! Oregon is a Mecca for distance running, with its rural roads and wide-open green spaces. Our home course is the beautiful Willamette Mission State Park in Brooks, Ore.
State-of-the-art training equipment
We also offer the best in training equipment, including an Alter-G (anti-gravity) treadmill, altitude training equipment, and AQx deep-water running training. We’re also excited about the prospect of a brand new track facility being built on our campus as part of the new Stoffer Family Stadium.
We're going places ... including Hawaii
When you become a Bruin, you'll compete at regular-season collegiate meets up and down the West Coast. You also will join our annual trip to run in Hawaii. Aloha!
If you have any questions about our program, don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or 503-554-2932.
- Randy Dalzell, Head Coach
George Fox: A top-ranked Christian college
- We are top-flight Christian university, ranked among the top Christian colleges in the nation (Forbes) and in the first tier of U.S. News & World Report’s Best Regional Universities (West) category.
- You will get the opportunity to compete in a Christ-centered program that emphasizes good citizenship, sportsmanship and a commitment to team.
- Our mission in athletics is to “provide the most formative athletic experience in the country.”
- You won’t be another “number.” You will “Be Known” at a university with a student-to-faculty ratio of 13.6-to-1.
Become an NCAA student-athlete
At the Division III level, we maintain a proper perspective between academics and athletics. Character, work ethic, sportsmanship and teamwork take precedence over winning. Such a commitment reflects our philosophy that the athletic arena is more than just a place where games are played – it’s a venue vitally critical to your leadership development, mentoring and education.
The region’s premier small-college conference
George Fox is a member of the NCAA Division III Northwest Conference, a group of nine selective private colleges which all rank in the first tier of U.S. News' National Liberal Arts Colleges or Regional University categories. The other members are Lewis & Clark College, Linfield College, Pacific Lutheran University, Pacific University, University of Puget Sound, Whitman College, Whitworth University and Willamette University.