- One post-season appearance (1960 Crusader Bowl)
- One AFCA Division III Coaches' All-American (Nolan Schuler, 2017)
- One CoSIDA Academic All-American (Caleb Dalzell, 2017)
- Two CoSIDA Academic All-District (Caleb Dalzell, 2017; Grant Schroeder, 2017)
- Three D3football.com All-Americans
- Four D3football.com All-Region Honorees
- 37 All-NWC Athletes
- Five D3Football.com Team of the Week
- Nine NWC Student-Athlete of the Week Awards
- One Cliff Harris Award Finalist (Charles Riga, 2017)
- Two NSCA All-American (Justin Kruse, 2015; Dane Jensen, 2017)
- Two NFL Draft Picks
A Winning Tradition
COLORADO SPRINGS --- The National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) has announced George Fox University's Nathan Corliss as a 2018 All-American Athlete of the Year Award recipient.
The award recognizes Corliss's athletic accomplishments and his dedication to strength and conditioning. He was nominated for this award by Coach Ken Ingram, who serves as the offensive coordinator and offensive line and strength coach at George Fox.
Corliss, a three-year starter on the offensive line has been pivotal to the program's success. Last year, the Bruins were ranked inside the top-25 for the first time in school history and finished tied for second in the Northwest Conference standings.