- One post-season appearance (1960 Crusader Bowl)
- One AFCA Division III Coaches' All-American (Nolan Schuler, 2017)
- One CoSIDA Academic All-American (Caleb Dalzell, 2017)
- Two CoSIDA Academic All-District (Caleb Dalzell, 2017; Grant Schroeder, 2017)
- Three D3football.com All-Americans
- Four D3football.com All-Region Honorees
- 37 All-NWC Athletes
- Five D3Football.com Team of the Week
- Nine NWC Student-Athlete of the Week Awards
- One Cliff Harris Award Finalist (Charles Riga, 2017)
- Two NSCA All-American (Justin Kruse, 2015; Dane Jensen, 2017)
- Two NFL Draft Picks (Bob Hadlock and Randy Casey, 14th and 15th rounds respectively)
A Winning Tradition
NEWBERG --- For the first time in program history, a pair of George Fox football standouts were named to the D3football.com preseason All-American team.
Charles Riga (first-team) and Caleb Dalzell (second-team) were both named on the 2018 D3football.com preseason All-American defensive team. The Bruins were the only Northwest Conference school to name more than one player on the team.
Riga, who became the Bruins' first NWC Co-Defensive Player of the Year, is looking to close out his career as one of the most decorated players to come through the program. Last season, he was named on the D3football.com All-America Team as an honorable mention and the D3football.com All-West Region Team as a first-team selection. He led the NWC in tackles with 121 and was third in the NWC in sacks (7) and tackles for a loss (13). In his three seasons as a Bruin, he currently is the record holder for most career tackles with 293.
Dalzell, who was also a D3football.com All-America selection and a first-team D3football.com All-West Region athlete, is looking to make a splash in his senior season. He became the Bruins' first CoSIDA Academic All-American after posting a 3.90 GPA in the classroom as a biology major. He was a first-team All-NWC selection after capping off one of the best seasons as a defensive lineman. He led the NWC in tackles for a loss (17) and was second in the NWC in sacks (9.5). He finished the season as the record holder in NCAA Div. III in single-game tackles for a loss with 7.5 against Linfield.