- One post-season appearance (1960 Crusader Bowl)
- One AFCA Division III Coaches' All-American (Nolan Schuler, 2017)
- One CoSIDA Academic All-American (Caleb Dalzell, 2017)
- Three CoSIDA Academic All-District (Caleb Dalzell, 2017; Grant Schroeder, 2017; Caleb Dalzell, 2019)
- Three D3football.com All-Americans
- Four D3football.com All-Region Honorees
- 37 All-NWC Athletes
- Five D3Football.com Team of the Week
- Nine NWC Student-Athlete of the Week Awards
- Two Cliff Harris Award Finalists (Charles Riga, 2017; Daniel Campos, 2019)
- Two NSCA All-American (Justin Kruse, 2015; Dane Jensen, 2017)
- Two NFL Draft Picks (Bob Hadlock and Randy Casey, 14th and 15th rounds respectively)
A Winning Tradition
The George Fox University Bruin Football Club is a non-profit organization comprised of dedicated students, parents, guardians, alumni, and community members. The George Fox Bruin Football Club supports George Fox Football. All who support Bruin Football and the mission of George Fox University are Bruin Football Club members.
What does the Bruin Football Club do?
- Raise money to assist George Fox Football with monetary needs
- Support and recognize the efforts of our football players and coaches.
- We strive to improve positive communication between the school, administration, parents/guardians, students alumni, and anyone interested in Bruin Football.
- Provide additional opportunities to our football program not funded by GFU.
- Have an ongoing dialogue with the community, alumni, parents, and supporters of Bruin football by increasing awareness of GFU football events as well as promoting football programs positive impact on our students and community.
- We provide rewarding opportunities for parents/guardians to participate in their student’s college football experience.
How do we do that?
- We raise money through memberships, fundraising events, merchandise sales, corporate sponsorships & generous donations.
- We help organize and empower Team Liaisons, to make certain every football activity is represented and fellow parents receive necessary information.
Where does the money go?
- 100% of money raised goes directly to support Bruin football activities with the exception of replenishing concession and merchandise sales at cost price.
- Club Executive Committee/Board members or volunteers do not receive any monetary or merchandise reward. All BFC club members are volunteers and are never compensated.
- Money raised is used to assist Bruin Football with transportation, supplies and football team needs as requested.
What Activities Do the Bruin Football Club Sponsor?
The Bruin Football Club supports the players, coaches and administrators involved with the GFU football program as well the the goals of the University as a whole. We help and/or sponsors events such as
- The preseason BFC Welcome Luncheon
- Pregame set up for home games
- The end-of-season team banquet
- Team awards
- The coaches recognition dinner
- Spring year-end team gathering
- Team building trips to the beach for players and coaches
- Any other events with which the coaches and athletic department need assistance.