- One post-season appearance (1960 Crusader Bowl)
- One AFCA Division III Coaches' All-American (Nolan Schuler, 2017)
- One CoSIDA Academic All-American (Caleb Dalzell, 2017)
- Two CoSIDA Academic All-District (Caleb Dalzell, 2017; Grant Schroeder, 2017)
- Three D3football.com All-Americans
- Four D3football.com All-Region Honorees
- 37 All-NWC Athletes
- Five D3Football.com Team of the Week
- Nine NWC Student-Athlete of the Week Awards
- One Cliff Harris Award Finalist (Charles Riga, 2017)
- Two NSCA All-American (Justin Kruse, 2015; Dane Jensen, 2017)
- Two NFL Draft Picks (Bob Hadlock and Randy Casey, 14th and 15th rounds respectively)
A Winning Tradition
Information for Home Games
The George Fox campus community is excited to welcome fans to Stoffer Family Stadium. Please read for information that will make your game-day experience easy to navigate and enjoy.
- We expect long lines at our games, so please arrive early.
- General admission prices are $10 for adults, $5 for seniors 65+ and kids 10-18, and free for kids under 10 with an adult. Tickets can be purchased online in advance here.
- George Fox staff and students receive one complimentary ticket per home game with a valid student/staff ID.
- Visitor seating is located in the general admission bleachers closest to the video board and is first-come, first-served. Standing room is available in both end zones.
Stoffer Family Stadium is located at 1150 Fulton St., Newberg, OR 97132. View on Google Maps
- Pedestrian access to the stadium is through the Bauman parking lot (the grey area next to the stadium on the map linked above). From the parking lot there are two gates with entry points into the stadium.
- The ticket booth and stadium concessions will open 90 minutes before kickoff.
- Restrooms are located in Bauman Auditorium and other nearby campus buildings. An ADA restroom is located in the Duke Athletic Center.
- Umbrellas block the view for other fans, so we don't allow them into the stadium. Please leave them in your car and opt for rain jackets. If you insist on using an umbrella, you can stand in the endzone so as not to block the view of other fans.
- Any seat cushions may be no wider than 18 inches or they will not be allowed into the stadium.
- The Bauman lot is reserved for George Fox tailgating and members of the Terrace Club. Tailgating is also permitted in all other university parking lots.
- Visitors are welcome to tailgate in the Hoover parking lot off Meridian Street.
- Tailgating space is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Tailgaters can arrive whenever they like, but the lot won't be supervised until 90 minutes before kickoff.
- RVs may not tailgate or park in the Bauman lot due to space constraints.
- We will have food vendors and our university bookstore in the Bauman parking lot.
Please adhere to the following guidelines when you tailgate:
- Posession of alcohol and public intoxication is prohibited on campus.
- Charcoal grills are not allowed because they are a fire hazard.
- Children in the tailgating area must be accompanied by a parent.
These guidelines exist to ensure the safety of all university members and visitors to the campus.
- Free parking is available on-campus in the following lots: Stevens, Hoover, Le Shana, and the Roberts Academic Center.
- A limited number of handicap-accessible parking spaces are available in the tennis courts parking lot and along North Street by the Bauman building.
- RVs can park in the Roberts Center parking lot on campus off Villa Road. There are limited pull-through spots available in the lot off East Sherman Street.
- RVs may not be parked on the George Fox campus overnight. For overnight RV stays, please check the Champoeg campground and other nearby options.
- All vehicles are parked on- or off-campus at the owner’s risk; the owner accepts all responsibility for the safety and security of their vehicle(s).