- Three NAIA National Tournaments (1973, 1990, 1992)
- Two NAIA District Championship (1973, 1990)
- 22 NAIA District Tournaments
- Three NAIA Top 25 National Rankings (1990, 1991, 1992)
- Four Northwest Conference Tournaments (1997-1998, 2009-2010, 2012-2013, 2016-17)
- Two Cascade Conference Tournaments (1994, 1995)
- Two NCCAA National Tournaments (1985, 1987)
- Seven NCCAA Regional Tournaments (1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988)
- One NCCAA National Coach of the Year
- Three NAIA District Coaches of the Year
- Two Northwest Conference Coaches of the Year
- Two Northwest Conference Players of the Year
- 17 All-Americans
- Three NBA Draft Picks
A Winning Tradition
HILLSBORO --- After helping the men's basketball team to a 2-0 start, sophomore guard Ryan Lacey was recently named Northwest Conference Student-Athlete of the Week.
Lacey, who finished the weekend with 23.5 points per game, was incredibly efficient during the Bruins' 2-0 start. He scored 23 points in the 108-98 win over Whittier and a team-high 24 points against No. 23 St. Olaf in the 91-88 win. The 24 points against St. Olaf tied his career-high as a Bruin.
He shot a combined 57.1 percent from the field and 60 percent from the 3-point line, going 9-15 from deep. He leads the Bruins in both categories. He also grabbed a total of nine rebounds, nine assists, and four steals.
The Bruins continue their nonconference schedule Tuesday, Nov. 20, with a game against California Lutheran. Tipoff is set at 7 pm.