- Three NAIA National Tournaments (1973, 1990, 1992)
- Two NAIA District Championship (1973, 1990)
- 22 NAIA District Tournaments
- Three NAIA Top 25 National Rankings (1990, 1991, 1992)
- Four Northwest Conference Tournaments (1997-1998, 2009-2010, 2012-2013, 2016-17)
- Two Cascade Conference Tournaments (1994, 1995)
- Two NCCAA National Tournaments (1985, 1987)
- Seven NCCAA Regional Tournaments (1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988)
- One NCCAA National Coach of the Year
- Three NAIA District Coaches of the Year
- Two Northwest Conference Coaches of the Year
- 17 All-Americans
- Three NBA Draft Picks
A Winning Tradition
Green-Richards and Lacey both grabbed a spot on the All-NWC second-team. Austin Butler of Whitman was named NWC Player of the Year, Cal Hansen of Puget Sound grabbed NWC Freshman of the Year, and Eric Bridgeland of Whitman was named NWC Coach of the Year.
Green-Richards, a senior from Eugene, Oregon, receives his second straight second-team selection from the conference. Green-Richards ends his career as a four-year player for the Bruins and No. 10 all-time at George Fox in career scoring. He becomes the third straight player under head coach Maco Hamilton to achieve the 1,000-point scoring mark as a Bruin (Thomas Rico – 2018, JJ Lacey – 2017). He finishes fifth all-time in most 30-plus point games in a career with six, eighth all-time in single-season scoring average when he averaged 20.8ppg in 2017-18, and 13th all-time in career free throw percentage. His best game came against Trinity (Texas) on Dec. 30, 2017, when he scored 33 points. He has scored 30-plus points six times, 20-plus points 28 times, and scored in double digits 69 times in his four years. He finished his senior season with the fifth-best scoring average in the conference.
Lacey, a sophomore from Auburn, Washington, earns his first honor on the All-NWC Team. Lacey was second on the team in scoring (16.9ppg) and tied for second in assists per game (3.0) with Green-Richards. He scored in double digits in 24 of the 25 games on the season and holds 750 career points in two seasons as a Bruin.