- Two NCAA Regional Tournament Appearances (2016, 2018)
- Five Northwest Conference Tournament Appearances (2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Six NFCA All-West Region Athletes (One first-team, three second-team, two third-team)
- 4 Northwest Conference Coaches of the Year
- 1 (NFCA) Division III National Pitcher of the Week (Abbie Bergerson, 2015)
- Two National Top-25 Rankings (2016, 2018)
- One NAIA Regional Tournament (1994)
- One NAIA District Championship (1994)
- One Cascade Conference Championship (1994)
- 1 NAIA District Coach of the Year
A Winning Tradition
HILLSBORO --- George Fox's Alyssa Gonzalez has been named Northwest Conference Softball Position Student-Athlete of the Week, as announced by the conference office on Monday.
Gonzalez, a senior catcher from Livermore, California, led the Bruins over a four-game series against Willamette. She went 8-9 at the plate against the Bearcats for an astronomical batting average of .889. She also recorded a .944 on-base percentage after reaching base 18 of 19 times in the series and a 1.000 slugging percentage to go with a double and six runs batted in. This marks her first honor as an NWC Student-Athlete of the Week on the season.
The Bruins will complete a halted game against Whitworth on Wednesday, April 24, at Linfield College. The game was halted due to darkness in Newberg on March 3 in the top of the 10th inning with the score tied at 8-8.
After the Bruins complete their haltaed game against the Pirates, they will make their fifth consecutive Northwest Conference Tournament appearance on Saturday, April 26.