- 6 Northwest Conference Championships - Women (2000, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017)
- 1 Northwest Conference Championship - Men (2017)
- 10 Conference / District Coaches of the Year
- 130 All-Americans (68 men, 62 women)
- 8 Men's National Champions (5 NAIA, 3 NCAA)
- 13 Women's National Champions (2 USTFF, 7 NAIA, 4 NCAA)
- 38 Academic All-Americans (17 men, 21 women)
- 1 Academic All-American of the Year (Ryan Chaney, 1997)
- Three Ad Rutschman Small College Athlete of the Year (Irene Johnson - 2011, Joel Krebs - 2007, Michelle Forbes - 2004)
- One Bill Hayward Amateur Athlete of the Year - Female Finalists (Jill Beals - 1992)
- 1 Cascade Conference Men's Championship (1995)
- 2 NAIA District Men's Championships (1979, 1980)
- 12 NAIA Women's National Meets (4 Top 10 finishes)
- 1 NAIA Women's District Championships (1992)
- 1 NAIA Female Athlete of the Year (Nancy Rismiller, 1996)
- 2 Women's Conference of Independent Colleges Championships (1979, 1980)
- 1 Cascade Conference Women's Championship (1995)
A Winning Tradition
SALEM, Ore. --- The George Fox men's and women's track and field team sent a group down to Salem Saturday, as several Bruins competed at the Willamette Invitational.
Chris Polk posted the second fastest time in the nation in the men's 400m with a time of 48.39. Polk beat out 17 runners to take home first in the 400m. Christian Parr set a new personal record in the men's 800m with a time of 1:54.89 to take third out of 21 runners. Romare Ashford also set a personal record in the men's 800m at 12th with a time of 1:59.45. Brendon Henkel came away with third in the men's 1500m with a time of 4:06.67.
On the women's side, Sam McKibbon placed fifth in the women's 800m with a time of 2:23.16. Rachel Gibbs and Kayla Moore competed in the women's 1500m, and both set personal bests. Gibbs finished third overall with a time of 4:53.16, while Moore took home ninth with a mark of 4:58.67.
Lydia Gronseth was the lone Bruin to make a trip up to Seattle at the Doris Heritage Distance Festival. Gronseth ran in the mixed 10k and placed 12th with a time of 42:55.87.
What Comes Next:
The Bruins will take on three events Saturday, April 1, as groups will compete in the California Collegiate Invitational, the Linfield Invite and the SF State at Stanford.