- 8 Northwest Conference Championships - Women (2000, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018)
- 2 Northwest Conference Championship - Men (2017, 2018)
- 10 Conference / District Coaches of the Year
- 130 All-Americans (68 men, 62 women)
- 8 Men's National Champions (5 NAIA, 3 NCAA)
- 13 Women's National Champions (2 USTFF, 7 NAIA, 4 NCAA)
- 38 Academic All-Americans (17 men, 21 women)
- 1 Academic All-American of the Year (Ryan Chaney, 1997)
- 5 Ad Rutschman Small College Athlete of the Year Finalists (Aninie Wright - 2018 & 2019, Irene Johnson - 2011, Joel Krebs - 2007, Michelle Forbes - 2004)
- 1 Ad Rutschman Small College Athlete of the Year (Annie Wright, 2019)
- 1 George Pasero Team of the Year (2018)
- 1 Bill Hayward Amateur Athlete of the Year - Female Finalists (Jill Beals - 1992)
- 1 Cascade Conference Men's Championship (1995)
- 2 NAIA District Men's Championships (1979, 1980)
- 12 NAIA Women's National Meets (4 Top 10 finishes)
- 1 NAIA Women's District Championships (1992)
- 1 NAIA Female Athlete of the Year (Nancy Rismiller, 1996)
- 2 Women's Conference of Independent Colleges Championships (1979, 1980)
- 1 Cascade Conference Women's Championship (1995)
A Winning Tradition
PORTLAND --- The top-ranked George Fox men's and women's track and field team participated in a two day meet at the Portland Twilight on May 11-12.
Sarah King shattered her own school record in the women's 400m with a time of 54.71. The previous record was set earlier in the season with a time of 55.78. King is now second in the nation in the women's 400m.
Dakota Buhler won the women's long jump and the women's triple jump. Her mark in the women's triple jump of 39-4.50 breaks the school record at George Fox and moves her to fourth in the nation. She recorded a mark of 5.63m in the women's long jump.
Annie Wright placed third in the women's javelin with a throw of 37.94m, Stacy Kozlowski finished second in the women's high jump with a mark of 1.62m and Alissa Swilley placed second in the women's heptathlon with 3,769 points.
On the men's side, Caleb Dalzell won the men's shot put with a throw of 15.49m and placed second in the men's discus with a throw of 49.76m.
Chris Polk won the men's 400m with a time of 48.42. Kenny May placed third in the men's 100m and second in the men's 200m. He ran a time of 11.00 in the 100m and a time of 21.59 in the 200m. May's time in the 200m is fifth all-time at George Fox.
Vernon Lott won the men's 200m with a time of 21.45. He moved up to 13th in the nation and is now fourth all-time at George Fox.
What Comes Next:
The Bruins will compete in one final qualifier before the preparation for Nationals. The Bruins will host the George Fox Final Qualifier Thursday, May 17.