- 8 Northwest Conference Championships - Women (2000, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018)
- 2 Northwest Conference Championship - Men (2017, 2018)
- 10 Conference / District Coaches of the Year
- 130 All-Americans (68 men, 62 women)
- 8 Men's National Champions (5 NAIA, 3 NCAA)
- 13 Women's National Champions (2 USTFF, 7 NAIA, 4 NCAA)
- 38 Academic All-Americans (17 men, 21 women)
- 1 Academic All-American of the Year (Ryan Chaney, 1997)
- 5 Ad Rutschman Small College Athlete of the Year Finalists (Annie Wright - 2018 & 2019, Irene Johnson - 2011, Joel Krebs - 2007, Michelle Forbes - 2004)
- 1 Ad Rutschman Small College Athlete of the Year (Annie Wright, 2019)
- 1 George Pasero Team of the Year (2018)
- 1 Bill Hayward Amateur Athlete of the Year - Female Finalists (Jill Beals - 1992)
- 1 Cascade Conference Men's Championship (1995)
- 2 NAIA District Men's Championships (1979, 1980)
- 12 NAIA Women's National Meets (4 Top 10 finishes)
- 1 NAIA Women's District Championships (1992)
- 1 NAIA Female Athlete of the Year (Nancy Rismiller, 1996)
- 2 Women's Conference of Independent Colleges Championships (1979, 1980)
- 1 Cascade Conference Women's Championship (1995)
A Winning Tradition
HILLSBORO --- Elizabeth Warren, Annie Wright, Sarah King, and Katie James were named Northwest Conference Women's Track Student-Athletes of the Week for their performances at the California Collegiate Open on March 30.
The Bruins' 4x400 relay team of Warren, Wright, King, and James posted a time of 3:46.98 to finish first out of 10 teams. Their time moved them up to second all-time at George Fox and is the new national leader by five seconds.
King was also named NCAA Div. III National Athlete of the Week by the USTFCCCA for the second time this outdoor season. King is ranked No. 1 individually in the 200m and 400m after posting times of 24.73 and 55.01, respectively. She won both her events in the women's 100m and 200m at the California Collegiate Open.
The No. 1-ranked women's team compete next in McMinnville at the Jenn Boymen Memorial Invitational on Saturday, April 6.