- Nine NCAA D-III National Championship Tournaments (2010-8th; 2011-12th; 2012-7th; 2013-4th; 2014-9th; 2015-6th; 2016-T-3rd; 2017-2nd; 2018 -3rd)
- Nine Northwest Conference Champions (2010; 2011; 2012; 2013; 2014; 2015; 2016; 2017; 2018)
- Nine Top 25 National Rankings (2010-7th; 2011-7th; 2012-7th; 2013-5th; 2014-10th; 2015 - 2nd; 2016-2nd; 2017-1st; 2018-1st)
- 10 straight winning seasons (2009-18)
- 70 tournament wins in program's 10 seasons
- 15 All-Americans, 21 All-West Region players, 37 All-Conference players
- Two PING National Player of the Year (Kelsey Morrison, 2013; Sydney Maluenda, 2015)
- One WGCA National Freshman of the Year (Sydney Maluenda, 2014)
- Eight NWC Players of the Year
- Three West Region Coach of the Year awards (2009-10, 2015-16, 2016-17)
- Five NWC Coach of the Year awards (2010-11, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15, 2016-17)
- Six WGCA All-American Scholars, Three Academic All-District student-athletes
- Six Academic All-Americans
A Winning Tradition
CORAL SPRINGS --- The Women's Golf Coaches Association has announced the 2017-18 All-American and All-Region awards for NCAA Division III Women's Collegiate Golf, Wednesday afternoon.
Elich, a junior from West Linn, Oregon, becomes a three-time WGCA All-American as a second-team honoree this season. Elich recorded her second straight Northwest Conference Player of the Year award after posting 10 top-10's on the season. She was a medalist three times and holds the 16th best scoring average of 76.77.
Kawada, a junior from Kaneohe, Hawaii, was named WGCA All-American as an honorable mention and All-West Region after another solid year of golf. Kawada holds the 15th best scoring average in the nation of 76.58 and earned her second straight All-Northwest Conference first-team honor this season.
Hunn, a freshman from San Juan Capistrano, California, grabs her first honor from the WGCA as an All-West Region athlete. Hunn was a great addition to the Bruins this season with a scoring average of 79.87. She also was named on the All-NWC team.