- Nine NCAA D-III National Championship Tournaments (2010-8th; 2011-12th; 2012-7th; 2013-4th; 2014-9th; 2015-6th; 2016-T-3rd; 2017-2nd; 2018 -3rd)
- Nine Northwest Conference Champions (2010; 2011; 2012; 2013; 2014; 2015; 2016; 2017; 2018)
- Nine Top 25 National Rankings (2010-7th; 2011-7th; 2012-7th; 2013-5th; 2014-10th; 2015 - 2nd; 2016-2nd; 2017-1st; 2018-1st)
- 10 straight winning seasons (2009-18)
- 70 tournament wins in program's 10 seasons
- Overall record of 729-186-1 in program's nine seasons (.796)
- 14 All-Americans, 21 All-West Region players, 37 All-Conference players
- Two PING National Player of the Year (Kelsey Morrison, 2013; Sydney Maluenda, 2015)
- One WGCA National Freshman of the Year (Sydney Maluenda, 2014)
- Nine NWC Players of the Year
- Three West Region Coach of the Year awards (2009-10, 2015-16, 2016-17)
- Five NWC Coach of the Year awards (2010-11, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15, 2016-17)
- Six WGCA All-American Scholars, Three Academic All-District student-athletes
- Five Academic All-Americans
A Winning Tradition
CORAL SPRINGS --- The Women's Golf Coaches Association (WGCA) has announced the 2017-18 All-American Scholar Team, as sophomore Rachel Drgastin will represent the Bruins for the second straight season.
The WGCA recognized a total of 1,011 women's collegiate golfers with the prestigious honors and the criteria selection process of holding a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.50.
Drgastin, a sophomore from Bend, Oregon, holds a 3.62 GPA as a biology major. She played in 24 rounds for the Bruins with an average score of 79.90. She earned her second straight All-NWC honor this season as a second-team selection. Last season, she was the Bruins' first-ever NWC Freshman of the Year. She finished the season ranked 72nd in NCAA Division III golf and her best tournament came at the CA State Intercollegiate, where she shot a 75-72=147 to place tied for fourth out of 58 golfers. Drgastin also recorded eight top-10 finishes on the season.