- Nine NCAA D-III National Championship Tournaments (2010-8th; 2011-12th; 2012-7th; 2013-4th; 2014-9th; 2015-6th; 2016-T-3rd; 2017-2nd; 2018 -3rd)
- Nine Northwest Conference Champions (2010; 2011; 2012; 2013; 2014; 2015; 2016; 2017; 2018)
- Nine Top 25 National Rankings (2010-7th; 2011-7th; 2012-7th; 2013-5th; 2014-10th; 2015 - 2nd; 2016-2nd; 2017-1st; 2018-1st)
- 10 straight winning seasons (2009-18)
- 70 tournament wins in program's 10 seasons
- 15 All-Americans, 21 All-West Region players, 37 All-Conference players
- Two PING National Player of the Year (Kelsey Morrison, 2013; Sydney Maluenda, 2015)
- One WGCA National Freshman of the Year (Sydney Maluenda, 2014)
- Eight NWC Players of the Year
- Three West Region Coach of the Year awards (2009-10, 2015-16, 2016-17)
- Five NWC Coach of the Year awards (2010-11, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15, 2016-17)
- Six WGCA All-American Scholars, Three Academic All-District student-athletes
- Six Academic All-Americans
A Winning Tradition
CANBY --- The No. 3-ranked George Fox women's golf team won the Culturame Classic by 36 strokes Sunday afternoon, but the drama lied with an all George Fox playoff for medalist honors.
Both Alex McMenamin and Iris Kawada finished the first and the second round with identical scores – 76-74=150. The pair went back out onto the course for a playoff. Both found the fairway and made great approach shots into the green. McMenamin came out on top as the sophomore drained a 20-foot putt for birdie to earn her second career medalist honors.
Kayle Hunn finished third with a 77-74=151, while Janelle Decker also finished inside the top-5 with a 74-81=155 to place tied for fourth. Rachel Drgastin shot a 79-78=157 to place tied for seventh. As for the individuals, Kaitlyn Tonai tied with Drgastin at seventh with a 77-80=157. Nicolle Nitta signed an 83-83=166 to place T-14th, while Tianna Brown finished T-24th with an 88-87=175.
The Bruins won the tournament over the five-team field with a team score of 603. Whitman was the next closest in second with a 639.
What Comes Next:
The Bruins will gear up for conference play with the Northwest Conference Fall Classic on Oct. 13-14.