- Nine NCAA D-III National Championship Tournaments (2010-8th; 2011-12th; 2012-7th; 2013-4th; 2014-9th; 2015-6th; 2016-T-3rd; 2017-2nd; 2018 -3rd)
- Nine Northwest Conference Champions (2010; 2011; 2012; 2013; 2014; 2015; 2016; 2017; 2018)
- Nine Top 25 National Rankings (2010-7th; 2011-7th; 2012-7th; 2013-5th; 2014-10th; 2015 - 2nd; 2016-2nd; 2017-1st; 2018-1st)
- 10 straight winning seasons (2009-18)
- 70 tournament wins in program's 10 seasons
- 15 All-Americans, 21 All-West Region players, 37 All-Conference players
- Two PING National Player of the Year (Kelsey Morrison, 2013; Sydney Maluenda, 2015)
- One WGCA National Freshman of the Year (Sydney Maluenda, 2014)
- Eight NWC Players of the Year
- Three West Region Coach of the Year awards (2009-10, 2015-16, 2016-17)
- Five NWC Coach of the Year awards (2010-11, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15, 2016-17)
- Six WGCA All-American Scholars, Three Academic All-District student-athletes
- Six Academic All-Americans
A Winning Tradition
HILLSBORO --- After capturing the Northwest Conference Spring Classic's individual medalist honor, George Fox's Iris Kawada has been named NWC Student-Athlete of the Week.
Kawada, a senior from Kaneohe, Hawai'i, led the No. 3-ranked Bruins to their seventh NWC Spring Classic title in the program's history on April 13-14. She shot a 75-81=156 to take the tournament by six strokes in a field of 39-golfers. This marks her first individual win on the season and her third in her career as a Bruin. She is currently ranked at No. 4 among NCAA Division III athletes with an adjusted scoring average of 75.92.
The top-ranked Bruins will compete next at the NWC Championships on April 27-28 at Wine Valley Golf Course in Walla Walla, Washington.