- 10 NCAA D-III National Championship Tournaments (2010-8th; 2011-12th; 2012-7th; 2013-4th; 2014-9th; 2015-6th; 2016-T-3rd; 2017-2nd; 2018-3rd; 2019-T-7th)
- 10 Northwest Conference Champions (2010; 2011; 2012; 2013; 2014; 2015; 2016; 2017; 2018; 2019)
- 10 Top 25 National Rankings (2010-7th; 2011-7th; 2012-7th; 2013-5th; 2014-10th; 2015-2nd; 2016-2nd; 2017-1st; 2018-1st; 2019-2nd)
- 11 straight winning seasons (2009-18)
- 75 tournament wins in program's 12 seasons
- 18 All-Americans, 24 All-West Region players, 42 All-Conference players
- Two PING National Player of the Year (Kelsey Morrison, 2013; Sydney Maluenda, 2015)
- One WGCA National Freshman of the Year (Sydney Maluenda, 2014)
- Eight NWC Players of the Year
- Four West Region Coach of the Year awards (2009-10, 2015-16, 2016-17, 2018-19)
- Six NWC Coach of the Year awards (2010-11, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15, 2016-17, 2018-19)
- Eight WGCA All-American Scholars, Three Academic All-District student-athletes
- Eight Academic All-Americans
A Winning Tradition
AURORA, Ore. --- The George Fox women's golf program wrapped up its historic inclusion in the 2019 Rose City Collegiate Invitational on Tuesday, Oct. 1, after besting a pair of NCAA Division I opponents.
George Fox started the day in eighth of the 12 teams after two opening rounds of 311 and 304 as a team on day one. They would end the day after dropping back two spots on the leaderboard to place 10th of 12, but the Bruins were still able to finish ahead of two NCAA DI opponents in a field that was made exclusively NCAA DI teams but for George Fox.
Kayle Hunn finished as the leader for the Bruins with a total card of 232 (+16) after shooting an 86 on the final day, finishing in a tie for 26th.
Rachel Drgastin wrapped up her play with a round of 79 on the final day to finish in a tie for 33rd after tallying a total tourney card of 234 (+18).
Nicolle Nitta wrapped up the tournament with a total card of 236 (+20) in a tie for 40th overall after shooting a 76 on the final day. Nitta's 76 was the low round from the Bruins on the day.
Alex McMenamin wrapped up the Collegiate Invite with a total card of 238 (+22) in a tie for 46th after a last round of 84. Kaitlyn Tonai, the Bruins' last scoring golfer, ended in a tie for 60th after a round of 83 on the last day put her tourney tally at 244 (+28).
Tianna Brown and Avery Kageyama finished off their individual runs at the Collegiate Invite with cards of 244 (+28) and 250 (+34), respectively. Brown shot an 83 on the final day to place her in a tie with Tonai for 60th while Kageyama came in 68th with a final round of 81, her best of the tournament.
What Happens Next
The Bruins will return to Newberg to prepare for the Culturame Classic on Oct. 5-6 in Canby, Ore.