- 10 NCAA D-III National Championship Tournaments (2010-8th; 2011-12th; 2012-7th; 2013-4th; 2014-9th; 2015-6th; 2016-T-3rd; 2017-2nd; 2018-3rd; 2019-T-7th)
- 10 Northwest Conference Champions (2010; 2011; 2012; 2013; 2014; 2015; 2016; 2017; 2018; 2019)
- 10 Top 25 National Rankings (2010-7th; 2011-7th; 2012-7th; 2013-5th; 2014-10th; 2015-2nd; 2016-2nd; 2017-1st; 2018-1st; 2019-2nd)
- 11 straight winning seasons (2009-18)
- 75 tournament wins in program's 12 seasons
- 18 All-Americans, 24 All-West Region players, 42 All-Conference players
- Two PING National Player of the Year (Kelsey Morrison, 2013; Sydney Maluenda, 2015)
- One WGCA National Freshman of the Year (Sydney Maluenda, 2014)
- Eight NWC Players of the Year
- Four West Region Coach of the Year awards (2009-10, 2015-16, 2016-17, 2018-19)
- Six NWC Coach of the Year awards (2010-11, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15, 2016-17, 2018-19)
- Eight WGCA All-American Scholars, Three Academic All-District student-athletes
- Eight Academic All-Americans
A Winning Tradition
CANBY, Ore. --- Senior Rachel Drgastin won the individual title while George Fox captured the team championship at the 36-hole Culturame Classic. All five Bruins claimed top-15 finishes at the Willamette Valley Country Club.
Drgastin gained momentum on day two, shaving two strokes off her game to shoot a two-over 74. The Bend native nabbed the title after carding a 150 (+6) on the weekend.
Junior Kayle Hunn and freshman Quincy Beyrouty turned in matching scores of 153 (+9) to claim shares of third place. Hunn posted an eight-over 80 after facing hardships over her final 18 holes while Beyrouty added three strokes from day one for a six-over 78.
Sophomore Nicolle Nitta sunk three back-to-back birdies to end her front nine one-under-par. The feat was followed by a slow final nine holes, but Nitta carded a 78 to end the weekend at 154 (+10, 6th).
Alex McMenamin moved up two spots to finish in sole position of 15th place. The junior turned in a two-day score of 162 (+18, 82-80) after a birdie on hole 14 helped shave two strokes off her game.
What Comes Next
The Bruins have the pleasure of hosting the NWC Fall Classic next weekend at the OGA Golf Course in Woodburn, Ore. The tournament will span two days beginning on Saturday, Oct. 12.