- Three Northwest Conference Championships (2016, 2017, 2018)
- One IWLCA All-Region Athlete (Jess Hanson, 2018)
- Two Northwest Conference Players of the Year (Alexa Nakashimada, 2016; Jess Hanson, 2018)
- One NWC Coach of the Year (Katie Mastropaolo, 2018)
- 36 All-Northwest Conference Athletes
- Five straight winning seasons (2014-18)
A Winning Tradition
NEWBERG --- The George Fox women's lacrosse team swept the final Northwest Conference Women's Lacrosse Offensive and Defensive Student-Athletes of the Week, as Jess Hanson and Jennifer Burke were named, respectively.
Hanson, a senior from El Dorado Hills, California, records her fourth NWC Student-Athlete of the Week honor as an offensive player. Hanson ended her career on Saturday as a Bruin with a team-high in points (11), goals (7) and assists (4). She shot 100 percent on goal and 87.5 percent from the field. Hanson ended the season as the conference leader in points (86), goals (51) and assists (35). She is also the school record holder in career points with 178 points in her three years.
Burke, a sophomore from Oregon City, Oregon, becomes the first non-goalie for the Bruins to earn NWC Defensive Student-Athlete of the Week on the season. She was all over the field on Saturday against Linfield, as she grabbed a team-high 10 draw controls. She also added three ground balls and one caused turnover.
The Bruins ended their second straight season undefeated in the NWC and recorded their third straight NWC Championship.