- Three Northwest Conference Championships (2016, 2017, 2018)
- One IWLCA All-Region Athlete (Jess Hanson, 2018)
- Two Northwest Conference Players of the Year (Alexa Nakashimada, 2016; Jess Hanson, 2018)
- One NWC Coach of the Year (Katie Mastropaolo, 2018)
- 36 All-Northwest Conference Athletes
- Five straight winning seasons (2014-18)
A Winning Tradition
NEWBERG --- The George Fox women's lacrosse team had seven student-athletes and the team earn a spot on the 2018 IWLCA Zag Sports Academic Honor Roll, as announced by the Intercollegiate Women's Lacrosse Coaches Association (IWLCA).
The IWLCA honored over 600 student-athletes from 189 different institutions on this year's IWLCA Zag Sports Division III Academic Honor Roll. To be eligible for this honor, student-athletes must be a junior, senior, or graduate student and have earned a cumulative academic GPA of 3.50 or greater. As for the team side of things, the IWLCA named 339 schools across NCAA Div. I, II, III, and NAIA. To qualify, teams must post a 3.00 or higher team GPA for the academic year.
The Bruins held a team cumulative GPA of 3.13 and had the most student-athletes in the Northwest Conference named to the Honor Roll. The list was comprised of Emma Fanger, Marissa Gill, Jess Hanson, Grace Matteson, Alyssa Poffenroth, Lois Ray and Mikaela Easterlin.