- One NCAA Tournament Appearance (Second Round - 2019)
- Four Northwest Conference Championships (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Three IWLCA All-Region Athletes (Jess Hanson, 2018; Lois Ray, 2019; Jennifer Burke, 2019)
- Three Northwest Conference Players of the Year (Alexa Nakashimada, 2016; Jess Hanson, 2018; Lois Ray, 2019)
- Two NWC Coach of the Year Awards (Katie Mastropaolo, 2018; Katie Mastropaolo, 2019)
- 44 All-Northwest Conference Athletes
- Six straight winning seasons (2014-19)
A Winning Tradition
HILLSBORO --- Jennifer Burke was named Northwest Conference Women's Lacrosse Offensive Student-Athlete of the Week on Monday for her dominant play against Whitman and Whitworth.
Burke, a junior midfielder from Oregon City, Oregon, tied the team-high in points over the weekend with 14. She helped the Bruins beat Whitman, 23-15, and Whitworth, 21-0. She scored 11 goals and dished out three assists while grabbing four ground balls and winning nine draw controls. She also caused six turnovers and shot 85.7 percent on goal. This marks the fifth straight week the Bruins have recorded an NWC Student-Athlete of the Week honor.
The Bruins, who currently sit in first place in the NWC standings (7-0) are looking to record their fourth straight NWC Championship this season.
They play next at home against Willamette on Sunday, April 14, at 1 pm.