- One NCAA Tournament Appearance (Second Round - 2019)
- Four Northwest Conference Championships (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Three IWLCA All-Region Athletes (Jess Hanson, 2018; Lois Ray, 2019; Jennifer Burke, 2019)
- Three Northwest Conference Players of the Year (Alexa Nakashimada, 2016; Jess Hanson, 2018; Lois Ray, 2019)
- Two NWC Coach of the Year Awards (Katie Mastropaolo, 2018; Katie Mastropaolo, 2019)
- 44 All-Northwest Conference Athletes
- Six straight winning seasons (2014-19)
A Winning Tradition
HILLSBORO --- George Fox's Ella Rand and Lois Ray have been named Northwest Conference Lacrosse Defensive and Offensive Student-Athletes of the Week, respectively, as announced by the conference office on Monday. This is the second time the pair have combined to sweep the weekly award this season.
Rand, a freshman goalkeeper from Hood River, Oregon, helped the Bruins to a pair of NWC wins over Pacific (Ore.) and Linfield with 11 saves during the week, including 10 against the Wildcats. This marks her second honor as an NWC Student-Athlete of the Week on the season.
Ray, a senior attacker from Springfield, Oregon, was nearly unstoppable during the Bruins' last two games with a team-high 21 points. Ray scored 10 goals and dished 11 assists during the week and was perfect against Pacific, scoring five goals on five shots. This is Ray's third selection as an NWC Student-Athlete of the Week this season.
Ray (3) and Rand (2) have combined with Madison Strickland (2), Isabella Alfaro, Jennifer Burke, and Bailey Faust to help George Fox dominate the conference student-athletes of the week selections in 2019, including four sweeps.
The Bruins, who currently sit in first place in the NWC standings (10-0) are looking to record their fourth straight undefeated NWC Championship this season after already clinching the title itself with the win over Linfield.
George Fox wraps up its regular season with two home matches against Whitman and Whitworth on April 27 and 28.