- 2 NCCAA National Championships (1984, 1987)
- 1 NAIA National Tournament (1998)
- 1 Women's Conference of Independent Colleges Championship (1982)
- 1 Northwest Conference Championship (1998)
- 2 NCCAA National Coaches of the Year
- 2 NAIA District Coaches of the Year
- 2 Northwest Conference Player of the Year
- 2 Northwest Conference Coaches of the Year
- 1 Northwest Confernce Libero of the Year
- 13 All-Americans
- 5 Academic All-Americans
- 50 All-NWC Athletes
A Winning Tradition
Both Dupray and Lawrence were named on the All-NWC second-team. Jessica Schmautz of Whitworth earned Player of the Year, Caylie Shiramizu of Pacific Lutheran earned Libero of the Year, Haley Walz of Pacific (Ore.) earned Freshman of the Year, and head coach Kevin Aoki was named Coach of the Year.
Dupray, a senior outside hitter from Golden, Colorado, earns her second straight honor on the All-NWC team. Last season, Dupray became the Bruins' first All-NWC first-team selection since 2005. She led the Bruins in kills (234), total attempts (812), kills per set (2.69), service aces (32), and points (276.0). She was second on the team in digs (325). She finishes her career for the Bruins 10th all-time in career kills (846) and in career digs (1,088).
Lawrence, a sophomore libero from Bellingham, Washington, earns her first honor on the All-NWC team. Her defense was crucial for the Bruins all season – leading the team in digs with 448. She averaged 5.15 digs per set and was fourth on the team in service aces (23). She led the NWC in digs per set and was second in total digs.
To see the full list of the All-NWC team, click here.