- Eight NAIA Men's National Meets (5 Top 10 finishes)
- Five NAIA District Men's Championships (1977, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992)
- One NCCAA Women's National Championship (1988)
- Nine NAIA Women's National Meets (6 Top 10 finishes)
- Six NAIA Women's District Championships (1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993)
- One Cascade Conference Women's Championship (1994)
- Two NAIA Region Coaches of the Year
- 10 Conference / District Coaches of the Year
- 23 All-Americans (6 men, 17 women)
- 53 Academic All-Americans (18 men, 35 women)
A Winning Tradition
NEWBERG, Ore. --- George Fox University's men's and women's cross country teams will host 80 high schools, nine colleges, and around 3,000 athletes in the Wes Cook/GFU Invitational on Saturday, Oct. 11.
The 80 high schools entering this meet are represented by Alaska, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Colorado and California.
To see the complete list of all of the high schools click HERE
The College meet is composed of George Fox (OR), Northwest University (WA), Linfield (OR), Lane CC (OR), Multnomah University (OR), St. Martin's University (WA), Treasure Valley CC (OR), a couple club teams, post-collegiate, unattached and alums.
"We are excited to host one the largest and most competitive high school races in the nation this weekend in conjunction with our college meet honoring long-time GFU coach Wes Cook," said head coach Randy Dalzell. "Hopefully the alums will enjoy seeing Wes and seeing a great competition."
To keep up to date with the meet follow the link below for more information.
10:00am - Men's 8K
10:30am - Women's 5K