- Eight NAIA Men's National Meets (5 Top 10 finishes)
- Five NAIA District Men's Championships (1977, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992)
- One NCCAA Women's National Championship (1988)
- Nine NAIA Women's National Meets (6 Top 10 finishes)
- Six NAIA Women's District Championships (1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993)
- One Cascade Conference Women's Championship (1994)
- Two NAIA Region Coaches of the Year
- 10 Conference / District Coaches of the Year
- 23 All-Americans (6 men, 17 women)
- 53 Academic All-Americans (18 men, 35 women)
A Winning Tradition
ESTACADA, Ore. --- The George Fox University's men's and women's cross country teams competed at the Lewis & Clark Invitational Saturday, as the Bruins ran in the men's 8k and women's 6k.
Kody Tarbell led the men's side for the third straight race, as he finished in the Top 10 with a time of 25:55.90. Tarbell's 10th place finish is the third straight top 10 finish he has had this season. Bryant Quinn finished 29th and ran a 26:37.00, while Christian Parr placed 74th with a 27:33.70.
Alex Lull ran a 28:01.30 taking 91st and Cody Thompson completed the scoring for the Bruins with a 28:10.60 taking 94th.
The men's team placed 11th out of 16 teams. Northwest Christian won the event putting all five runners in the Top 30.
Meanwhile, on the women's side, Sarah Mackenzie led the way for the second straight race finishing 35th with a time of 24:27.40.
Kelly Toms placed 89th and ran a 25:45.60, while Taylor Suwa ran a 26:11.10 finishing 102nd. Rachel Gibbs finished 107th and Caitlin Kereszturi finished behind her at 108th. They ran a 26:21.40 and 26:25.30.
The cross country team will compete next at the Northwest Conference Championships on Saturday, Nov. 1 at Bush's Pasture Park in Salem, Oregon.