- Eight NAIA Men's National Meets (5 Top 10 finishes)
- Five NAIA District Men's Championships (1977, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992)
- One NCCAA Women's National Championship (1988)
- Nine NAIA Women's National Meets (6 Top 10 finishes)
- Six NAIA Women's District Championships (1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993)
- One Cascade Conference Women's Championship (1994)
- Two NAIA Region Coaches of the Year
- 10 Conference / District Coaches of the Year
- 23 All-Americans (6 men, 17 women)
- 53 Academic All-Americans (18 men, 35 women)
A Winning Tradition
LOUISVILLE, Ky. --- The George Fox men's and women's cross country teams split up Saturday, as the Bruins competed in two different events. A group of individuals ran at the Chuck Bowles Invitational, while a larger group ran at the Greater Louisville XC Classic.
In the team event, the Bruin men placed 18th out of 21 teams and the women placed 11th out of 18 teams.
It was one of the largest events the Bruins have competed in this season with over 80 NCAA Division I, Div. II, Div. III and NAIA schools competing.
For the women, Maci Jokumsen was the top finisher for the Bruins with a time of 19:22.80 to place 31st. Kayla Moore wasn't far behind in 43rd with a time of 19:32.89. Rachel Gibbs crossed the finish line next to take 64th with a time of 19:53.47, while Samantha McKibbon finished 65th with a time of 19:53.96. Rianna Comery finished 86th and ran a time of 20:12.23.
There were 171 runners in the women's Other Division 5k.
On the men's side, Spencer Elmore crossed the finish line first to place 53rd with a time of 26:39.51. Timothy Kaelin was the next to cross at 68th with a time of 26:56.45, while Brendon Henkel placed 94th running a 27:19.94. Rylan Larsen finished 104th with a time of 27:29.22. Richard Beck ran a time of 27:38.57 to place 120th.
There were 185 runners in the men's Other Division 8k.
For those Bruins who ran at the Chuck Bowles Invitational, Colin Atchison was the top finisher in men's 8k with a time of 28:11.3 to take 118th. Johnathan Guisinger finished 129th with a time of 28:24.3, while Matthew Raines ran a time of 28:53.4 to take home 136th. Isaac Hodgkins placed 145th with a time of 30:20.1.
What Comes Next:
The Bruins will run next at the George Fox Wes Cook Collegiate Saturday, Oct. 14, at Willamette Mission State Park.