- Eight NAIA Men's National Meets (5 Top 10 finishes)
- Five NAIA District Men's Championships (1977, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992)
- One NCCAA Women's National Championship (1988)
- Nine NAIA Women's National Meets (6 Top 10 finishes)
- Six NAIA Women's District Championships (1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993)
- One Cascade Conference Women's Championship (1994)
- Two NAIA Region Coaches of the Year
- 10 Conference / District Coaches of the Year
- 23 All-Americans (6 men, 17 women)
- 53 Academic All-Americans (18 men, 35 women)
A Winning Tradition
WALLA WALLA --- The George Fox men's cross country team finished the 2018 season at the NCAA Division III West Regional Championships on Saturday, as the Bruins finished 11th out of 14 teams.
Pomona-Pitzer and Claremont-Mudd-Scripps both finished with 54 points at the West Regional, but it was Pomona-Pitzer who came out on top with the tiebreaker. UC Santa Cruz placed third with 76 points, Redlands came in fourth with 161 points and Pacific Lutheran finished fifth with 182 points. The Bruins recorded 242 team points.
Dillon Rising was two spots back from earning an all-region honor, as the freshman came in 37th with a time of 26:06.90. Peter Weiss finished 47th with a time of 26:23.30, while Spencer Elmore finished 59th with a time of 26:46.80. Josh Meyer was right behind Elmore in 60th with a time of 26:48.20. Josh Gibbs ran a time of 26:55.70 and placed 63rd.
Andy Reischling of Pomona-Pitzer won the race with a time of 24:49.20.
What Comes Next:
The Bruins will compete next in the 2019 season.