- Eight NAIA Men's National Meets (5 Top 10 finishes)
- Five NAIA District Men's Championships (1977, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992)
- One NCCAA Women's National Championship (1988)
- Nine NAIA Women's National Meets (6 Top 10 finishes)
- Six NAIA Women's District Championships (1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993)
- One Cascade Conference Women's Championship (1994)
- Two NAIA Region Coaches of the Year
- 10 Conference / District Coaches of the Year
- 23 All-Americans (6 men, 17 women)
- 53 Academic All-Americans (18 men, 35 women)
A Winning Tradition
HILLSBORO --- The Northwest Conference office has announced its 2019 cross country all-conference selections.
All-NWC cross country runners are determined by their individual finishes at the NWC Championship. There are seven members that make up each team, as well as an NWC Runner of the Year, a Freshman of the Year, and the Coach of the Year.
Bryant Quinn was honored by the NWC as its Male Coach of the Year after leading the Bruins to their second straight NWC Championship. The Bruins won the title outright for the first time in program history after sharing the crown with Pacific Lutheran in 2018.
Timothy Kaelin and Peter Weiss each earned First Team All-NWC honors after finishing fourth and fifth, respectively, while Trevor Wilber and Joshua Gibbs were honored as Second Team All-NWC runners for their 11th- and 12th-place finishes.
The four All-NWC honors are the most that George Fox has earned in a single season to date, and the Coach of the Year honor for Quinn is the first in program history as part of the Northwest Conference.
The Bruins will compete again in just under two weeks at the NCAA West Regionals hosted by Pomona-Pitzer in Claremont, Calif., on Nov. 16.